Decision Maker: Lewes District Council Cabinet, Lewes District Council Full Council
Decision status: Recommmend Forward to Council
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Recommendations to full Council in February 2019 in respect of the housing revenue account for 2019/20.
Recommended to Council (Budget and policy framework):
(1) To approve the HRA budget for 2019/20 and revised 2018/19 as set out at appendix 1 to the report.
(2) To approve that social and affordable rents (including Shared Ownership) are decreased by 1% in line with government policy.
(3) To approve that private sector leased property rents are increased by 3.3%.
(4) To grant delegated authority to the Chief Finance Officer, in consultation with the Cabinet portfolio holders for Finance and Housing, to take measures in the management of the Week 53 rent year.
(5) To approve that the revised service charges are implemented.
(6) To approve that garage rents are increased by 3.30%.
(7) To approve the HRA capital programme as set out at appendix 2 to the report.
Report author: Pauline Adams
Publication date: 13/02/2019
Date of decision: 11/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 11/02/2019 - Lewes District Council Cabinet
Effective from: 19/02/2019