Decision Maker: Lewes District Council Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To seek Cabinet approval for a five year Contract Procedure Rule waiver in order to maintain consistency of service, align services with ESCC via an existing supplier and reduce charges.
The Cabinet considered the exempt report of the Director of Regeneration and Planning seeking their approval to waiver contract procedure rules and appoint Cobalt Telephone Technologies for mobile app parking services.
Resolved (Non-key decision):
(1) To approve a five year waiver as per clause 2.4 of the contract procedure rules to appoint Cobalt Telephone Technologies for Mobile App parking services.
(2) To approve the Accountable Officer to sign a five year waiver to appoint Cobalt Telephone Technologies for Mobile App parking services.
Reasons for decisions:
(1) To maintain consistency of service via existing supplier.
(2) To maintain alignment of service with East Sussex County Council via existing supplier.
(3) Reduction in charges to Lewes District Council.
Notes: (1) The report remained exempt. (2) Exempt information reason 3 – information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
Report author: Mark Langridge Kemp
Publication date: 13/02/2019
Date of decision: 11/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 11/02/2019 - Lewes District Council Cabinet
Effective from: 19/02/2019