Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
(1) To note the progress of the Council’s housing delivery programme as set out at Appendix 1 to the report.
(2) To approve the Cavalry Crescent development, making an allocation within the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Capital Programme of up to £6m, and entering into a construction contract in accordance with the business case as set-out at the Exempt Appendix 2 to the report.
(3) To approve the Fort Lane development, making a revised allocation within the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Capital Programme of up to £3m, and entering into a construction contract in accordance with the business case as set-out at the Exempt Appendix 3 to the report.
(4) To authorise entering into an Access Agreement to enable the Council to use the “Framework Agreement for the Provision of Modular Housing” dated 30th July 2021between Lewes District Council and Boutique Modern Limited to call off contracts for off-site manufactured house building solutions, to aid in the delivery of the Capital Programme alongside other procurement routes.
(5) To authorise the Director of Regeneration and Planning, in consultation with the Portfolio Holder for Housing, also the Chief Finance Officer, to carry out all necessary actions to facilitate the recommendations including financing, appointment of professional services, award of contract, development, lettings, and determining the terms of, and authorising the execution of, all necessary documentation, in accordance with the business case(s).
Report author: Helen Gunnell
Publication date: 14/07/2022
Date of decision: 13/07/2022
Decided at meeting: 13/07/2022 - Eastbourne Borough Council Cabinet
Effective from: 22/07/2022