Decision Maker: Eastbourne Borough Council Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To update Members on the Council’s performance against Corporate Plan priority actions, performance indicators and targets over Q3 2018/19 period.
(1) To note the achievements and progress against Corporate Plan priorities for 2018/19, as set out in Part A of the report.
(2) To agree the General Fund, HRA and Collection Fund financial performance for the quarter ended December 2018 as set out in part B of the report
(3) To agree the virements and transfer to/from reserves as set out at appendix 4 to the report.
(4) To agree the amended capital programme as set out at appendix 5 to the report.
(5) To agree the Treasury Management performance as set out in section 5 in part B of the report
(6) To approve the write offs as set out in the exempt appendix.
(7) To authorise officers, in consultation with the Leader and relevant Portfolio holder to accelerate the supply of suitable properties by Eastbourne Housing Investment Company Limited (EHICL) to mitigate the use of temporary and emergency accommodation, subject to business case. Any decisions/action taken by officers would be reported to the next available Cabinet meeting.
Report author: Pauline Adams
Publication date: 21/03/2019
Date of decision: 20/03/2019
Decided at meeting: 20/03/2019 - Eastbourne Borough Council Cabinet
Effective from: 29/03/2019