Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) To agree the draft budget proposals for consultation.
(2) To agree the approach to dealing with changes in the expected resources available for the 2019/20 budget as detailed in 3.3 of the report.
(3) To agree that subject to there being no material change in the government settlement that Cabinet is minded to propose a council tax rise of 1.99% for 2019/20 to make a Band D charge £187.08 for General Expenses, in line with the current cap.
(4) To agree the strategy to close the gap as shown in 3.2 of the report.
(5) To note the updated medium term financial strategy.
Publication date: 07/12/2018
Date of decision: 05/12/2018
Decided at meeting: 05/12/2018 - Lewes District Council Cabinet