Decision Maker: Lewes District Council Cabinet, Lewes District Council Full Council
Decision status: Recommmend Forward to Council
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Recommendations to full Council in February 2019 in respect of the housing revenue account for 2020/21.
Recommended to Full Council (Budget and policy framework):
(1) To agree the HRA budget for 2020/21 and revised 2019/20 budget as set out at Appendix 1 to the report.
(2) To agree that social and affordable rents (including Shared Ownership) are increased by 2.7% in line with government policy.
(3) To agree that private sector leased property rents are increased by 3.4% (RPI+1%).
(4) To agree that the revised service charges are implemented.
(5) To agree that garage rents are increased by 3.4% (RPI+1%).
(6) To agree that the HRA Capital Programme as set out at appendix 2 to the report.
Report author: Andrew Clarke
Publication date: 11/02/2020
Date of decision: 10/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 10/02/2020 - Lewes District Council Cabinet
Effective from: 15/02/2020