Decision Maker: Eastbourne Borough Council Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Following a public consultation exercise with residents through autumn 2020, request that Cabinet notes the response to the survey and approves:
• Adaptations to the waste collection service
• The associated business case
(1) To approve an alternate weekly refuse and recycling collection service as standard across the borough.
(2) To agree to certain areas and dwellings remaining on a weekly refuse collection with operational flexibility to adjust rounds as required.
(3) To authorises the Director of Service Delivery, in consultation with the Portfolio Holder for Place Services and the Portfolio Holder for Climate Change, to develop and progress operational plans to ensure new service arrangements are in place for April 2021.
(4) To approve the business case as set out in section 6 and exempt Appendix 4 of the report.
Report author: Jane Goodall
Publication date: 10/02/2021
Date of decision: 10/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 10/02/2021 - Eastbourne Borough Council Cabinet
Effective from: 18/02/2021