Recommended to Council (Budget and policy framework):
(1) To approve the housing revenue account budget for 2019/20 and revised 2018/19 as set out at appendix 1.
(2) To approve that social and affordable rents (including shared ownership) are decreased by 1% in line with Government policy.
(3) To grant delegated authority to the Chief Finance Officer, in consultation with the Cabinet portfolio holders for Financial Services and Direct Assistance Services, to take measures in the management of the Week 53 rent year.
(4) To approve that service charges for general needs properties are decreased by 13.20%.
(5) To approve that service charges for the older persons sheltered accommodation are increased by 0.24%.
(6) To approve that the support charge for sheltered housing residents remained at £7.20 per unit, per week.
(7) To approve that heating costs were set at a level designed to recover the estimated actual cost.
(8) To approve that water charges were set at a level designed to recover the estimated cost of metered consumption.
(9) To approve that garage rents remained at current levels.
(10) To grant delegated authority to the Chief Executive, in consultation with the Cabinet Portfolio Holders for Financial Services and Direct Assistance Services and the Head of Finance to finalise Eastbourne Homes’ management fee and delivery plan.
(11) To approve the housing revenue account capital programme as set out at appendix 2.