(1) To note the achievements and progress against Corporate Plan priorities for 2018/19, as set out in part A of the report.
(2) To agree changes to the Council’s performance indicators for 2019/20, as recommended by the Scrutiny Committee at its meeting on 10 June 2019.
(3) To agree the General Fund, HRA and Collection Fund financial performance for 2018/19, as set out in part B of the report.
(4) To approve the transfer from/to reserves as set out at appendix 4 to the report.
(5) To approve the amended capital programme as set out at appendix 5 to the report.