Decision Maker: Eastbourne Borough Council Cabinet, Eastbourne Borough Council Full Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To recommend full Council to set the 2020/21 budget and council tax at their meeting in February 2020.
Recommended to Full Council (Budget and policy framework):
(1) The General Fund budget for 2020/21 (Revised) and 2021/22 (Original).
(2) The Capital Programme and Financing for 2020/21(Revised) and 2021/22 (Original).
(3) An increase in the Council Tax for Eastbourne Borough Council of 2% resulting in a Band D charge of £256.74 for 2021/22.
(4) The revised General Fund capital programme 2021/22 as set out at Appendix 3 to the report.
(5) To note the section 151 Officer’s sign off as outlined in the report.
(6) To delegate authority to the Chief Finance Officer in consultation with the Lead Member for Finance to:
· approve the making of all future loans to Aspiration Homes LLP and all drawdowns under both future and existing facilities.
· approve the loans as a Restricted Matter under the LLP Agreement with Lewes District Council.
· approve all documentation required to ensure compliance with the UK’s new subsidy control regime and so that Right to Buy receipts are appropriated in accordance with all relevant requirements; and
· determine the terms of all agreements and associated documentation required to put into effect these delegations and to authorise the execution of all such documentation on behalf of the Council.
Report author: Andrew Clarke
Publication date: 10/02/2021
Date of decision: 10/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 10/02/2021 - Eastbourne Borough Council Cabinet